- Receiving loss notification.
- Notifying reinsurance.
- Appointing Loss Adjustor.
- Reviewing LA’s report.
- Follow– up with the clients in respect of the required documents.
- Minimizing the loss (Salvage / Recovery)
- Claim Settlement.
- Incident report.
- Repair/Replacement quotations / invoices.
- Police report.
- Third party insurance.
- Reviewing LA report & establishing liability.
- In addition to above, other documents to support claim will be asked on case to case basis
Subsequent to provision of requested documents, LA issues report. Claim handler reviews and settle claim based on policy terms and conditions.
- Time for settlement: As per SAMA regulation 15 days for individuals and 45 days for corporate accounts after the submission of last document.
- Whether police / civil defence report required: Yes
- To claim: Contact claims department
- Photos required: Yes
All Aviation claims are brought to us through KA department by the major brokers or direct business.