Things to do
- Notice of claim
- Minimize loss
- Provide repair estimates
- Upon approval from loss adjuster proceed with the repair / replace
- Cooperate with adjuster
- Send protest letter to TP if they are responsible for loss
- Incident report
- Police /Civil defence report
- Repair/Replacement quotations / invoices with proof of payment
- Financial documents for substantiating business interruption
- Experts report for cause of incident
- FOA / Discharge
- In addition to above, other documents to support claim will be asked on case to case basis.
Subsequent to provision of requested documents, LA issues report . Claim handler reviews and settle claim based on policy terms and conditions.
- Time for settlement: As per SAMA regulation 15 days for individuals and 45 days for corporate accounts after the submission of last document.
- Whether police / civil defence report required: Yes
- To claim: Contact claims department
- Photos required: Yes