Medical MalPractice Claims
Medical Malpractice Policies provide compensation for the legal liability of the malpractice caused by the insured to the third party at the hospital or any medical center, during the policy period.
- Fill the claim form (Click to download).
- Patient’s medical report.
- First letter from Ministry of Health or any other related organization.
- Accreditation Certificate.
- Registration Card.
- Practicing license (Private Sector).
- Employment contract (Government Sector).