Medical MalPractice Insurance Claims
Medical Malpractice Insurance Policies provide compensation for the legal liability of the malpractice caused by the insured to the third party at the hospital or any medical center, during the policy period.
Claim Procedures and the list of required documents:
In the event of any occurrence which might give rise to claim under medical malpractice insurance policy, these procedures should be followed:
- Immediately notify Tawuniya about the claim during the insurance period.
- Submit all of the below required documents:
- Fill the claim form (Click to download).
- Patient’s medical report.
- First letter from Ministry of Health or any other related organization.
- Accreditation Certificate.
- Registration Card.
- Practicing license (Private Sector).
- Employment contract (Government Sector).
Note: In case of request Bail Bond, all above documents have to be submitted in addition to Power of Attorney.