SANAD Plus Insurance Program
A program that covers the damages to the private motor vehicle and the legal liability towards the third parties shouldered by the owner of the insured vehicle in accordance with the terms, conditions and exclusions set forth in the insurance policy.
SANAD Plus Covers
- Loss or Damage to the Insured Vehicle
The Program covers the Insured against loss or damage to the insured motor vehicle by accidental and sudden motor accidents. The Company will indemnify the Insured up to SR 10,000 per each accident or fall accidents in the aggregate per one policy year.
- Liability to Third Parties
In the event of an accident occurring during the policy effective period, involving indemnity for third party liability under the terms of this Policy, the maximum limits of the Company’s liability in respect of bodily injury (including blood money and the sums estimated for injuries and medical expenses) and in respect of property damage shall not exceed SR 10,000,000 (Saudi Riyal ten million) per any one occurrence.
- Personal Accidents
This extension covers the personal injuries to the driver and passengers as a result of a motor accident in which the Insured car is involved. The cover provided also includes the medical expenses airing directly out of the accident and is up to SR 25,000 per person.
- Age Restriction Extension
You can expand the age of drivers to include drivers whose ages range between 18 to 25 years by an additional contribution pursuant to the category of age selected.
Advantages SANAD Plus Program
- Provides limited insurance cover for the damage of the insured car as well as the liability to third parties as it combines between the advantages of Al-Shamel and SANAD Insurance at a lower cost.
- Provides the Insured with a Bail Bond duly approved by the Traffic Police to prevent the arrest or detainment of the driver causing the accident.
- The expansion of insurance cover to include the accidents caused by the insured vehicle even if the driver is not present therein at the accident time.
- The insurance cover includes all types of vehicles regardless of the type, make, model or manufacturing year of the car.
- Exempting the insured from the deductible ratio if the responsibility of the third party for the accident reaches 100%.